Drag and Drop Layout Planner - Click here
Would you like us to provide you with a quote but don’t know where to start? One simple and easy way is to provide us with a layout of the pick-up points. If you already have one- great. Just send it in. If not, you may want to use our simple drag and drop program.
• Size of Building: Enter the dimensions of the building or the dimension to the area to be addressed. If the building is irregular in shape enter the total square dimension even if it falls outside the walls of the facility. Maximum size is 100 by 100. If your size is bigger than that, call us.
• CLH (Center Line Height) - enter the height above the floor that you want to run the duct.
• Ceiling: Enter the ceiling height of the building. If the roof is sloped use the highest point.
This is usually a collector but it can also be existing duct.
• Height: Enter the height of the terminating point.
• Dimension: Enter the size of the terminating point. If you need a rectangular transition give the dimension.
• After complete see Step 4A
Under the headings to the side note as Pick-up Points complete the following:
• Name: list the name (this is for reference) and the size of the pick-up(s) that you need for the machine/pickup. If you do not know just leave it blank and we will call you to discuss.
• Height: Under the heading ‘Height of Pick-up’ put the distance of the pickup from the floor.
• Blast Gate: If you want the pickup ‘blast gated’, (also known as cut-offs) indicate that with a ‘Y’ or and ‘X’ in that column. If no symbol is entered we will assume that it is to be open at all times.
• See Step 4b.
DRAG AND DROP
• Drag the Symbol ‘T’ to the point of the termination. If the point is out side the building, locate it as such.
• Drag the numbered symbol to the approximate location on the grid. Do this for each machine.
• Enter ALL CONTACT INFORMATION and submit. Your request will not go through if any contact information is blank.
We will respond to your request with a quote within 8 working hours via a return e-mail or fax. If for some reason you do not hear from us, call 866-562-3828.
Contact Us Today! 1.866.520.3875