Control & Optimize
Industrial Grade Air Operated
Stand-alone Automatic Gates or Controlled Gate Systems
NOW 4", 6", & 8" ARE AVAILABLE AS AN AIR TIGHT UNIT
Download AutoAire™ PDFs of Brochure Below:
Front and Outside of Brochure - Download PDF
Inside of Brochure - Download PDF
Complete and Return Questionaire for your own evaluation- Download PDF.
K&B Duct AutoAire Offers Total Dust Collection Control
Industrial Grade cut-offs with “positive” air operation automatic cut-offs and a wide variety of controls to meet the individual need.
Optimize available CFM or size your dust collector around the practical need.
Use of the cut-offs and/or blast gates often threaten the integrity of the dust collection system and can result in poor airflow – especially when the opening and closing of the gates is left to the operator. K&B Duct’s automatic pneumatic blast gates can provide the solution to these problems by providing automatic opening and closing of the gates AT THE RIGHT TIME. Not only can the automatic blast gates increase the efficiency of undersized systems, they can also make it possible to use smaller systems where only intermittent use is required and thus effectively lower initial cost and operating cost.
A Wide Variety of Application
K&B Duct’s industrial grade blast gates can be utilized in a variety of ways:
- Gates only/no controller an infinite number of individual pneumatic blast gates can be opened and closed simply by the turning on and off of a machine, switch or sensor.
- Controller for Collector Motor – Multiple numbers of pnuematic blast gates can open and close as above, AND with the use of a system controller can also cut on and off the collector fan.
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) Control – Multiple numbers of pneumatic blast gates are controlled as above with a more sophisticated controller AND a variable frequency drive can control the fan speed, providing the CFM required by the open gates thereby lowering operating cost.
Who Can Benefit?
- Small operations that only operate a few machines at a time and don’t want or need the collector running continuously.
- Multi-men operations that want to insure air is available where and when the machines are operating.
- Any facility that wants to or needs to maximize available air.
- Facilities with large electrical consumption
- Facilities with large individual machine/air requirements but with intermittent usage.
- Simple installation without “miles” of wire. Pneumatic blast gates are hooked-up in a series so that one wire will control an entire shop or an entire section.
- Quick and easy to use connectors for wire and air tubing (1/4” tube)
- Gates operate independently of a controller.
- Positive actuation of the pneumatically controlled blast gates insures that the gate is fully closed or open, independently of other gates and without adjusting a controller. However, the cylinder of each gate “can be” adjusted to control speed of opening and/or closing.
- Sensors - 120V (12V - 24V AC/DC)
- All sizes, all voltages, always operates!
Contact Us Today! 1.866.520.3875